Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today is a lazy day

Today was a funny day..means I have nothing to do except to think that what should I do....

I have now decided to completely close Sarah's Chapter...as her indifference that day hurt me a lot...but sumhow I think I will not ..if she calls me up...lol...I am pathetic...Yeah !! I kno... Anyways...she is fine and good with it...I will find and live with it...so...I guess after the pain I caused ...I think she deserves to stay happy...let's c who else will love her like I love her....but I guess I need to say best of luck to her....

Btw if u r thinking what pain I caused to her...for that answer...Don't ask me...coz I myself don't know what it is ....

last election day....guess what now!! I can see some other faces on TV then those stinky politicians who are good for nothing....

ohh! one more thinkg ....last night it was really demonic cold over here...I saw one demon too :-|
yeah!!! in my pants... :-|
it troubled me a lot... due to the crunchy chill last night...
aneways now he is behaving like an angel....

lol

5 comments:

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

lazy days r always cute :p

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

and i am having so many of them :P

workhard said...

I love lazzy days...


Web hosting indi

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

:P same here

workhard said...

Hey Day Dreamer..

Thanks for visiting my blog.. really appreciate it.. would love tho hear out ur proposition..

Keep in touch...