Thursday, May 14, 2009

Today's update

Dad's election duty is over now..and by the time I am writing he must be already on his way back home...this election though was quite peaceful but democracy faced his worst jolt when some states polled below 50 % and risking life of security personnels for those shameless citizens is just so wrong..if they are not going to vote for democracy why my father go and protect the booths....

Last night I went to a party and as usual I had a wonderful time in leg pulling and tapofying  items.. one of the girl wore a low cut and it was pretty hard for me not to look there...but ound all the guys saring there only :P

but it was fun.....

Listening to Stary nights - Don McLean and the songs softness is just so wonderful that I am all in love with it...

2 comments:

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

yep that's a shame on us. even metro cities turn around whr somewhr near 40-42%

but nice to knw u dad is on his way bk to home.

so u had some fun last night. gr8 :D

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

heheheheh

yeah real fun....
and elections hehehe ...I said na...these people are those aam admi rahul talked about.. :P